Annual turnover in Euros
Paper consumption per week
Number of countries
We’re a member of the EDS Group.
The EDS (Euro-Druckservice GmbH) group, with its headquarters in Passau, Germany, is the leading printing services provider in Central and Eastern Europe. It owns shares in printing companies in Germany, the Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, and Romania.
- Founded in 1992
- 1,500 employees at 9 sites
- Printing companies in 5 countries: DE, CZ, PL, HU, and RO
- Yearly revenue of approx. 270 mil. €; gross profits of approx. 80 mil. €
- 270,000 tons of paper processed per year
- Web-fed offset printing: printed materials for business (5 branches), products for publishing houses (2 branches)
- Sheet-fed offset printing: industrial catalogues, products for publishing houses, jobbing prints (2 branches)