Annual turnover in Euros
Year of founding
over 50 %
TYPOS, a member of the EDS (Euro-Druckservice GmbH) Group, is an important European printing company that specializes in large print runs of catalogues, manuals, brochures, books, and a wide range of other products. We offer a broad portfolio of printing technologies – sheet-fed offset printing, roll-to-roll printing, and small-circulation digital printing. Our services also include pre-press preparation and bookbinding for publications.
TYPOS in facts and figures:
- The company’s roots reach back to 1920. Its current form dates to 1991.
- Integrated into the Euro-Druckservice GmbH group in 1993
- Customer structure: industry, jobbing work for mailings / letter-envelope manufacturers, international publishers, agencies
- Product focus: glued and stitched brochures, magazines, books, flyers, forms, magazine covers, and more
- Special services: final assembly, web-to-print
- Industrial printing company, production 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
- Export share of over 50%
- 240 employees
- Annual turnover ca. 22 Mio. € / excl. customer paper ca. 6,5 Mio. €
- Two manufacturing plants: Pilsen and Klatovy